Widefield Elementary School of the Arts --
Activities outside of the classroom can help facilitate and foster these relationships. We offer a wide variety of ways our students can get involved and connect with positive peers and adults.
There are also opportunities for our families to get involved including joining our Parent Teacher Organization (PTO), Building Accountability & Advisory Committee (BAAC), and working in WSD3!
Club Information -
Sign up for all of our clubs & activities will be offered on January 8th 4:00pm for the 2nd semester (January - May).
Please see the link in Remind to view club/activity opportunities and digitally sign up. It will be on a first come first serve basis for enrollment. The digital form will be for ONE student/form. Please sign up for only one club per student with the exception of choir to give everyone an opportunity to participate. We will re-open for a 2nd choice if there is availability on January 16th If your child is a part of an ongoing club (choir, coding, battle of the books) they do not need to sign up again, but may sign up for an additional club at this time.
Please contact Ian Schimmel with any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3D Design and Printing - 4th & 5th Grade
- Art Club 4th Grade
- Art Club 5th Grade
- Battle of the Books - 5th Grade
- Choir - 4th, 5th & selected 3rd Grade
- Coding - 3rd, 4th & 5th Grade - FULL
- Drama - Willy Wonka - Selected 1st-5th grade
- Hip Hop 3rd, 4th & 5th Grade
- Junior Robotics 2nd & 3rd Grade
- Running - 3rd, 4th & 5th Grade
- SWAT (Science With A Twist) - 4th & 5th Grader - Invitation only
- 3rd Grade Tutoring
- 4th Grade Tutoring
- Drama - All School Musical 2022/2023