This is the home page for 4th/5th grade band. Here you can find updates to schedule, full band schedules (updated monthly), and homework assignments that your child should be working on. If you ever have questions, please email Rose Verlinde firstname.lastname@example.org
The band room is open on Tuesday and Thursday mornings at 8am for students to practice, get extra help, or pass off on their belts. Our two concert dates are Thursday, December 8th at 6pm in the WESA Cafeteria and Thursday, May 4th at 6pm at Widefield High School. Please mark these dates on your calendar!
Thank you for supporting music in our schools!
Supplies for Class:
All students are provided with a school book and book to practice at home! Here is the link to the PDF version of the books:
- Flute Players: Flute, cleaning rod, cleaning cloth
- Clarinet Players: Clarinet , at least 2 working reeds (size 2.5, can be purchased at Meeker Music/Music & Arts)
- Trumpet Players: Trumpet, mouthpiece, valve oil
- Trombone/Baritone Players: Trombone/Baritone, mouthpiece, valve oil
- Percussion Players: FOR HOME: Mallet Kit, practice pad, mallets, and sticks